Sunday, January 4, 2009

I was told I needed to update my blog...thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow girl! I am now 40...oh that is so painful to say. It wouldn't be so hard if I wasn't the ONLY one I know besides (ANGIE ROWE) who is turning 40 this year. My sweet sweet husband threw a great party for me(thank you for coming to those of you who were able to make it.) He had Jimmy Bryant come with his Karaoke set up. I had a chocolate fountain and a lot of yummy food. Jay gave me an awesome toast AND....he even sang a song to me. Can you believe it? So, after he got that song out of the way, he wouldn't leave the stage. We needed a hook to pull him off of it. He can't carry a tune, bless his heart, but he was sure fun to watch. Angie put the videos on UTube...Ha ha ha ha.

No comments: